Determinants of Commercial Banks’ Cost of Financial Intermediation in Jamaica: a Maximum Likelihood Estimation Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): XXI (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (July-December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 52 (55) 5061 6680
Web page: http://www.cemla.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.cemla.org Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorge Galán Camacho & Miguel Sarmiento Paipilla, .
"Staff, Functions, and Staff Costs at Central Banks: An International Comparison with a Labor-demand Model,"
Borradores de Economia
419, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jorge E. Galán Camacho & Miguel Sarmiento Paipilla, 2007. "Staff, Functions, and Staff Costs at Central Banks: an International Comparison with a Labor- Demand Model," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 131-179, July-Dece.
- Jorge Galán Camacho & Miguel Sarmiento, 2006. "Staff, Functions, and Staff Costs at Central Banks: An International Comparison with a Labor-demand Model," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003524, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos A. Arango A. & Martha Misas A. & Juan Nicolás Hernández, .
"La Demanda de Especies Monetarias en Colombia: Estructura y Pronóstico,"
Borradores de Economia
309, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos A. Arango A., 2004. "La Demanda De Especies Monetarias En Colombia: Estructura Y Pronóstico," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002964, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Mauricio Hernández Monsalve & Munir A. Jalil Barney & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2006. "¿Por qué ha crecido tanto la cantidad de dinero?: teoría y Evidencia Internacional (1975-2002)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003821, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1978. "A Note on a Random Coefficients Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 793-96, October.
- Jerry Mushin, 1998. "Modeling the currency issue," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(3), pages 252-258, September.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-32.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneya:v:xxi:y:2008:i:2:p:129-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.