Should we subsidize the use of currency?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khiaonarong, Tanai, 2003. "Payment systems efficiency, policy approaches, and the role of the central bank," Research Discussion Papers 1/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Jorge E. Galán & Miguel Sarmiento, 2008.
"Banknote Printing at Modern central Banking: Trends, Costs and Efficiency,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 217-262, July-Dece.
- Jorge Eduardo Galán Camacho & Miguel Sarmiento Paipilla, 2007. "Banknote Printing At Modern Central Banking:Trends, Costs, And Efficiency," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004393, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jorge Eduardo Galán Camacho & Miguel Sarmiento Paipilla, 2007. "Banknote Printing At Modern Central Banking: Trends, Costs, And Efficiency," Borradores de Economia 476, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Milind Dawande & Mili Mehrotra & Vijay Mookerjee & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2010. "An Analysis of Coordination Mechanisms for the U.S. Cash Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(3), pages 553-570, March.
- Hubert P. Janicki & Nashat F. Moin & Andrea L. Waddle & Alexander L. Wolman, 2007. "Currency quality and changes in the behavior of depository institutions," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 361-391.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1996. "Stored value cards: costly private substitutes for currency," Working Paper 96-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1996. "Stored value cards: costly private substitutes for government currency," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 1-25.
- Tanai Khiaonarong, 2004. "Payment systems efficiency, policy approaches, and the role of the central bank," Finance 0405004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency substitution ; Money;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1993:i:win:p:47-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.