Simonsen and the early history of the cash\in-advance approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Simonsen, Mário Henrique, 1964. "A Lei de Say e o Efeito Liquidez Real," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 18(1), December.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & Yves Younes, 1972. "On the Role of Money and the Existence of a Monetary Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 355-372.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H, 1971. "The Uses of Money: Money in the Theory of an Exchange Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 784-805, December.
- Meir Kohn, 1988. "The Finance Constraint Theory of Money: A Progress Report," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_5, Levy Economics Institute.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Money and Asset Prices in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 919-944, October.
- Howitt, P W, 1974. "Stability and the Quantity Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 133-151, Jan.-Feb..
- Laidler, David E W, 1991. "Karl Brunner's Monetary Economics--An Appreciation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(4), pages 633-658, November.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Simonsen, Mario Henrique & Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2001. "Welfare Costs of Inflation and Interest-Bearing Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 90-100, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shinji MIURA, 2016.
"Graphic Explanation for Welfare Economic Foundation of Hoarding Loss,"
Journal of Economics Bibliography,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 265-289, June.
- Miura, Shinji, 2015. "Graphic explanation for welfare economic foundation of hoarding loss," MPRA Paper 68551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andre Roncaglia De Carvalho, 2016. "Anticipations Of The Kaldor-Pazos-Simonsen Mechanism," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 008, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Romain Plassard, 2017.
"Disequilibrium as the origin, originality, and challenges of Clower's microfoundations of monetary theory,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 1388-1415, November.
- Plassard, Romain, 2017. "Disequilibrium as the origin, originality, and challenges of Clower's microfoundations of monetary theory," MPRA Paper 78917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cabello, Andrea, 2016. "Reaching a Broader Audience: Mario Henrique Simonsen’s International Career," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 70(2), July.
More about this item
KeywordsSimonsen; Cash-IN-ADVANCE; Non-LINEAR Programming; Quantity Theory Of Money; Classical Dichotomy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:9:y:2002:i:1:p:57-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .