The Finance Constraint Theory of Money: A Progress Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2006. "Market, Social Cohesion, and Democracy," Working Papers 9, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Author-Name: Jeffrey D. Sachs & John W. McArthur & Guido Schmidt-Traub & Margaret Kruk & Chandrika Bahadur & Michael Faye & Gordon McCord, 2004.
"Ending Africa's Poverty Trap,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 117-240.
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Demography and the Long-run Predictability of the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1380, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Demography and the Long-run Predictability of the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1380R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- László, Géza & Király, Júlia & Csontos, László, 1997.
"Az ezredvégi nagy borzongás
[The big thrill at the end of the millennium]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 569-596.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2002. "Simonsen and the early history of the cash\in-advance approach," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 57-71.
- Piet-Hein Van Eeghen, 2011. "Rethinking equilibrium conditions in macromonetary theory: A conceptually rigorous approach," Working Papers 255, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lányi, Kamilla, 2001.
"Vázlat a globalizációnak nevezett jelenségkör értelmezéséről
[Outline of an interpretation of the circle of phenomena known as globalization]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 498-519.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .