Building the Dedollarization Agenda: Lessons from the Uruguayan Case
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): XVI (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (July-December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 52 (55) 5061 6680
Web page: http://www.cemla.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.cemla.org Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Terrones & Luis CatÃ£o, 2000. "Determinants of Dollarization; The Banking Side," IMF Working Papers 00/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Moron, Eduardo & Winkelried, Diego, 2005.
"Monetary policy rules for financially vulnerable economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Eduardo MorÃ³n & Diego Winkelried, 2003. "Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable Economies," IMF Working Papers 03/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Moron & Diego Winkelried, 2002. "Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable EconomieEd," Macroeconomics 0205001, EconWPA.
- Piti Disyatat, 2002.
"Currency Crises and the Real Economy: The Role of Banks,"
2002-08, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Disyatat, Piti, 2004. "Currency crises and the real economy: The role of banks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 75-90, February.
- Piti Disyatat, 2001. "Currency Crises and the Real Economy; The Role of Banks," IMF Working Papers 01/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alain Ize, 1998. "Dollarization of Financial Intermediation; Causes and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 98/28, International Monetary Fund.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Poole, William, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kiguel, Miguel A & Liviatan, Nissan, 1992. "The Business Cycle Associated.with Exchange Rate-Based Stabilizations," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 279-305, May.
- Gerardo Licandro, 2000. "Las reglas de responsabilidad fiscal en el Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2000006, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1994.
"Stabilization dynamics and backward-looking contracts,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 59-84, February.
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Guillermo Calvo, 1993. "Stabilization Dynamics and Backward-Looking Contracts," IMF Working Papers 93/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas, Lee R, 1985. "Portfolio Theory and Currency Substitution," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 347-57, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneya:v:xvi:y:2003:i:2:p:193-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.