The Quality Of Graduates, Employers And Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel St. Aubyn & álvaro Pina & Filomena Garcia & Joana Pais, 2009. "Study on the efficiency and effectiveness of public spending on tertiary education," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 390, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Bogdan Costea & Kostas Amiridis & Norman Crump, 2012. "Graduate Employability and the Principle of Potentiality: An Aspect of the Ethics of HRM," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 25-36, November.
- Mihaela DIACONU & Amalia PANDELICÃ, 2011. "Marketing Approach in the Management of Higher Education Institutions," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(2), pages 98-107.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010.
"Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?,"
22527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010. "Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?," MPRA Paper 22846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetencies; Abilities; Higher education; Employers; Graduates;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmj:seapas:y:2013:i:2:dutu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Serghie Dan). General contact details of provider: https://seaopenresearch.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.