Marketing Approach in the Management of Higher Education Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, 2006. "Doing Business in 2006 : Creating Jobs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7421.
- Egger, Peter & Winner, Hannes, 2005. "Evidence on corruption as an incentive for foreign direct investment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 932-952, December.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2003.
"Why Does Fdi Go Where it Goes? New Evidence From the Transition Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
03/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2003. "Why Does FDI Go Where it Goes? New Evidence from the Transitional Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2003. "Why Does Fdi Go Where It Goes? New Evidence From The Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-573, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2003. "The effects of transition and political instability on foreign direct investment: Central Europe and the Balkans," ZEI Working Papers B 28-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
- Pahud de Mortanges, Charles & Allers, Vivian, 1996. "Political risk assessment: Theory and the experience of Dutch firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 303-318, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- COITA Dorin-Cristian, 2014. "Developing A Seven Metaphors Model Of Marketing For Universities," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 289-295, December.
- Amalia N. DUȚU & Mihaela I. DIACONU, 2013. "The Quality Of Graduates, Employers And Higher Education," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 66-76, October.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:dutu is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity marketing; relational marketing; stakeholders; brand image;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2011:i:2:p:98-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.