Marketing Approach in the Management of Higher Education Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- COITA Dorin-Cristian, 2014. "Developing A Seven Metaphors Model Of Marketing For Universities," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 289-295, December.
- Amalia N. DUȚU & Mihaela I. DIACONU, 2013. "The Quality Of Graduates, Employers And Higher Education," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 66-76, October.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:dutu is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity marketing; relational marketing; stakeholders; brand image;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2011:i:2:p:98-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.