Kündigung unter Strafe - Beschäftigungsförderung für Ältere in Österreich
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Prinz Eugen-Strasse 20, A-1040 Wien|
Phone: +43 1 50165
Web page: http://wien.arbeiterkammer.at/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abt. WW-Stat., Prinz Eugen Strasse 20-22, 1040 Wien Austria|
Web: http://www.wirtschaftundgesellschaft.at Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gneezy, Uri & Rustichini, Aldo, 2000.
"A Fine is a Price,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Schnalzenberger, Mario & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009. "Layoff tax and employment of the elderly," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 618-624, December.
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Sédillot, Béatrice, 2005.
"The Perverse Effects of Partial Employment Protection Reform: Experience Rating and French Older Workers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Sédillot, Béatrice, 2008. "The perverse effects of partial employment protection reform: The case of French older workers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 696-721, April.
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Crépon & Béatrice Sédillot, 2008. "The perverse effects of partial employment protection reform: The case of French older workers," Post-Print halshs-00754293, HAL.
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Crépon & Béatrice Sédillot, 2006. "The perverse effects of partial employment protection reform : experience rating and french old workers," Research Unit Working Papers 0608, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Zwick, Thomas & Boockmann, Bernhard & Maier, Michael, 2007. "Do hiring subsidies reduce unemployment among the elderly? Evidence from two natural experiments," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:wugarc:y:2011v:37i:3p:461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.