Kurz zum Klima: Multilaterale Umweltabkommen – Multivitamine für die Welt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Egger & Christoph Jeßberger & Mario Larch, 2011. "Trade and investment liberalization as determinants of multilateral environmental agreement membership," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(6), pages 605-633, December.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009.
"Noneconomic Engagement and International Exchange: The Case of Environmental Treaties,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2-3), pages 337-363, March.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2006. "Non-Economic Engagement and International Exchange: The Case of Environmental Treaties," CEPR Discussion Papers 5942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Non-Economic Engagement and International Exchange: The Case of Environmental Treaties," NBER Working Papers 13988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2006. "Non-economic engagement and international exchange: the case of environmental treaties," Working Paper Series 2006-33, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jana Lippelt, 2010. "Kurz zum Klima: Das Ozonloch – ein vergessenes Problem?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(15), pages 40-41, August.
More about this item
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:63:y:2010:i:21:p:38-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.