Wohnungsleerstand in Ostdeutschland: Begünstigende Faktoren, kleinräumige Trends und Auswirkungen auf Marktwerte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens, 2010. "Housing Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 485-535, June.
- Lerbs, Oliver & Teske, Markus, 2016. "The house price-vacancy curve," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-082, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Molloy, Raven, 2016. "Long-term vacant housing in the United States," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 118-129.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CarolinFritzsche & LarsVandrei, 2017. "Spezifika des ostdeutschen Wohnungsmarktes– Teil 1: Räumliche Unterschiede," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 24(03), pages 03-07, June.
- RobinGutting & LarsVandrei, 2018. "Wohnungsleerstand – ein großes Problem für kleine Kommunen?," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 25(02), pages 07-11, April.
More about this item
KeywordsWohnungsmarkt; Wohnungsbestand; Marktwert; Wohnungswirtschaft; Wohnungsversorgung; Ostdeutschland;
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodre:v:24:y:2017:i:02:p:12-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.