Chapter 1: The European Economy: Macroeconomic outlook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Girouard & Christophe André, 2005. "Measuring Cyclically-adjusted Budget Balances for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 434, OECD Publishing.
- Horst Rottmann & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2013.
"A micro data approach to the identification of credit crunches,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2423-2441, June.
- Horst Rottmann & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2010. "A Micro Data Approach to the Identification of Credit Crunches," CESifo Working Paper Series 3159, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rottmann, Horst & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2013. "A micro data approach to the identification of credit crunches," Munich Reprints in Economics 19741, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wollmershäuser, Timo & Rottmann, Horst, 2010. "A micro data approach to the identification of credit crunches," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 24, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 24(3), pages 253-253, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:eeagre:v::y:2010:i::p:11-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.