Room at the Top: Strategies for Increasing the Number of Graduate Students in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois Vaillancourt, 1995. "The Private and Total Returns to Education in Canada, 1985," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 532-554, August.
- Marie Lavoie & Ross Finnie, 1999. "Is It Worth Doing a Science or Technology Degree in Canada? Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(1), pages 101-121, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akbari, Ather H. & Aydede, Yigit, 2013. "Economic Benefits of Studying Economics in Canada: A Comparison of Wages of Economics Majors with those in Other Disciplines Circa 2005," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsgraduate education; government education support;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:commen:245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .