School Choice and the Benefits of Competition: Evidence from Ontario
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Martin D. Dooley & A. Abigail Payne, 2010.
"School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 150-176, October.
- David Card & Martin Dooley & Abigail Payne, 2008. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 14176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Martin Dooley & Abigail Payne, 2010. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-01, McMaster University.
- Card, David & Dooley, Martin & Payne, Abigail, 2010. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-28, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 23 Sep 2010.
- James E. Pesando, 2008. "Risky Assumptions: A closer Look at the Bearing of Investment Risk in Defined-Benefit Pension Plans," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 266, June.
- Christopher Jepsen, 2003. "The Effectiveness of Catholic Primary Schooling," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(4).
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1994. "Do Private Schools Provide Competition for Public Schools?," NBER Working Papers 4978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordspublic services; public school system; separate school system; Ontario school boards;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:backgr:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.