What future for taxation in the EU?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsvetomira Tsenova, 2015. "Are Long-Term Inflation Expectations Well-Anchored? Evidence From The Euro Area And The United States," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 65-82, January.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 14-31.
- Bontempi, Maria Elena & Golinelli, Roberto & Parigi, Giuseppe, 2010. "Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence from a panel of Italian manufacturing firms," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 218-238.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Monica Ferrari & Stefania Tomasini, 2015. "Banks, related variety and firms’ investments," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, pages 89-99.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2012. "Uncertainty and the trade-off between scale and flexibility in investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1718-1728.
- Paolo Onofri & Tsvetomira Tsenova, 2014. "Engine for European growth and stability," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 101-109.
- Zarnowitz, Victor & Lambros, Louis A, 1987. "Consensus and Uncertainty in Economic Prediction," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 591-621, June.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Anil K. Kashyap & Benoît Mojon & Daniele Terlizzese, 2003.
"The output composition puzzle: a difference in the monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area and United States,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1265-1317.
- Lagunoff, Roger & Schreft, Stacey L, 1999. "Financial Fragility with Rational And Irrational Exuberance," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 531-560, August.
- Roger Lagunoff & Stacey L. Schreft, 1999. "Financial fragility with rational and irrational exuberance," Research Working Paper 99-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Roger Lagunoff & Stacey L. Schreft, 1999. "Financial Fragility with Rational and Irrational Exuberance," Macroeconomics 9904011, EconWPA.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2011.
"Intertemporal consumption choices, transaction costs and limited participation in financial markets: reconciling data and theory,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 322-343, March.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2006. "Intertemporal Consumption Choices, Transaction Costs and Limited Participation to Financial Markets: Reconciling Data and Theory," NBER Working Papers 12412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Intertemporal Consumption Choices, Transaction Costs and Limited Participation in Financial Markets: Reconciling Data and Theory," Discussion Papers 1_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2007. "Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence froma a panel of Italian manufacturing firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 621, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_141_0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .