Long Memory Inflationary Dynamics: The Case of Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Guegan, Dominique, 1998. "A comparison of techniques of estimation in long-memory processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Philip Hans Franses & Marius Ooms & Charles S. Bos, 1999.
"Long memory and level shifts: Re-analyzing inflation rates,"
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 427-449.
- Charles S. Bos & Philip Hans Franses & Marius Ooms, 1998. "Long Memory and Level Shifts: Re-Analyzing Inflation Rates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-039/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Ooms, M. & Bos, C.S., 1998. "Long memory and level shifts: re-analysing inflation rates," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9811, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1991.
"On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 155-160, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1990. "On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lobato, I. & Robinson, P. M., 1996. "Averaged periodogram estimation of long memory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 303-324, July.
- Velasco, Carlos, 1999.
"Non-stationary log-periodogram regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 325-371, August.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos, 1998. "Non-stationary log-periodogram regression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4554, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Luisa Bisaglia & Dominique Guegan, 1998. "A comparison of techniques of estimation in long-memory processes," Post-Print halshs-00194462, HAL.
- Lee, Hyung S. & Amsler, Christine, 1997. "Consistency of the KPSS unit root test against fractionally integrated alternative," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 151-160, August.
- Cati, Regina Celia & Garcia, Marcio G P & Perron, Pierre, 1999. "Unit Roots in the Presence of Abrupt Governmental Interventions with an Application to Brazilian Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 27-56, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Cerisola & Gaston Gelos, 2009.
"What drives inflation expectations in Brazil? An empirical analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(10), pages 1215-1227.
- Martin D. Cerisola & R. G Gelos, 2005. "What Drives Inflation Expectations in Brazil? An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 05/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben Nasr, Adnen & Trabelsi, Abdelwahed, 2005. "Seasonal and Periodic Long Memory Models in the In�ation Rates," MPRA Paper 22690, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:7:y:2003:i:3:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.