Economic Freedom and Beauty Pageant Success in the World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob De Haan & Susanna Lundström & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Market-oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 157-191, April.
- Jakob de Haan & Susanna Lundstroem & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Market oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey," TWI Research Paper Series 5, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Julie A. Nelson, 1995. "Feminism and Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 131-148, Spring.
- Nelson, Julie A., 1997.
"Feminism, ecology and the philosophy of economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-162, February.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995. "Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics," Papers 95-12, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995. "Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics," Department of Economics 95-12, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Stroup, Michael D., 2008. "Separating the influence of capitalism and democracy on women's well-being," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 560-572, September.
- Strober, Myra H, 1994. "Rethinking Economics through a Feminist Lens," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 143-147, May.
- Robert Lawson & E. Stephenson, 2005. "Easiness, Attractiveness, and Faculty Evaluations: Evidence from RateMyProfessors.com," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 485-486, December.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2003. "The Benefits of Economic Freedom: A Survey," Ratio Working Papers 4, The Ratio Institute.
- J. Wilson Mixon Jr. & Gary H. Roseman, 2003. "Male-Female Life Expectancy and Economic Freedom," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 19(Fall 2003), pages 1-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin, 2016. "Middle income trap and income inequality: Empirical evidence on the distributional effect of economic liberalization and political regime," MPRA Paper 76437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew T. Young & Jamie Bologna, 2016. "Crises And Government: Some Empirical Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 234-249, April.
- Aleksynska, Mariya., 2014. "Deregulating labour markets : how robust is the analysis of recent IMF working papers?," ILO Working Papers 994849663402676, International Labour Organization.
- Nicholas Apergis & Oguzhan Dincer & James E. Payne, 2014. "Economic Freedom And Income Inequality Revisited: Evidence From A Panel Error Correction Model," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 67-75, January.
- Christopher Findlay & Silvia Sorescu & Camilo Umana Dajud, 2016. "Markets are Smart! Structural Reforms and Country Risk," Working Papers 2016-23, CEPII research center.
- Peter Gordon & Sanford Ikeda, 2011. "Does Density Matter?," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kaznacheev, Peter, 2013. "Resource Rents and Economic Growth: Economic and institutional development in countries with a high share of income from the sale of natural resources. Analysis and recommendations based on internatio," EconStor Research Reports 121950, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jeehcn:v:16:y:2010:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.