A Review of the Crises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Gallegati Mauro & Greenwald Bruce & Richiardi Matteo G & Stiglitz Joseph E., 2008.
"The Asymmetric Effect of Diffusion Processes: Risk Sharing and Contagion,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-22, September.
- Mauro Gallegati & Bruce Greenwald & Matteo Richiardi & Joseph Stiglitz, 2007. "The Asymmetric Effect of Diffusion Processes: Risk Sharing and Contagion," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 71, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2009.
"Why Did Some Banks Perform Better during the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation,"
Working Paper Series
2009-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Andrea Beltratti & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better During the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2014.
"The Misfortune of Nonfinancial Firms in a Financial Crisis: Disentangling Finance and Demand Shocks,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Wealth and Financial Intermediation and Their Links to the Real Economy, pages 349-376
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tong, Hui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009. "The Misfortune of Non-financial Firms in a Financial Crisis: Disentangling Finance and Demand Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naude Wim, 2011. "Global Finance after the Crisis: Reform Imperatives and Vested Interests," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-22, July.
- Malul Miki & Rosenboim Mosi & Shavit Tal & Tarba Shlomo Yedidia, 2011.
"The Role of Employment Protection during an Exogenous Shock to an Economy,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-14, July.
- Malul Miki & Rosenboim Mosi & Shavit Tal, 2010. "The Role of Employment Protection During An Exogenous Shock To An Economy," Working Papers 1010, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Highfill Jannett, 2008. "The Economic Crisis as of December 2008: The Global Economy Journal Weighs In," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 1-7, December.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & George Saravelos, 2010. "Are Leading Indicators of Financial Crises Useful for Assessing Country Vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008-09 Global Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gupta Vipin, 2011. "Corporate Response to Global Financial Crisis: A Knowledge-Based Model," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-17, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horvath Roman & Poldauf Petr, 2012.
"International Stock Market Comovements: What Happened during the Financial Crisis?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Horvath, Roman & Poldauf, Petr, 2011. "International stock market comovements: what happened during the financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 35317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dwyer, Shane & Tan, Chih Ming, 2014. "Hits and runs: Determinants of the cross-country variation in the severity of impact from the 2008–09 financial crisis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 69-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:11:y:2011:i:2:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.