Social Learning in Social Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 99-118.
- Alan Kirman, 1993. "Ants, Rationality, and Recruitment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 137-156.
- Jackson Matthew O. & Rogers Brian W., 2007. "Relating Network Structure to Diffusion Properties through Stochastic Dominance," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Munshi, Kaivan, 2004. "Social learning in a heterogeneous population: technology diffusion in the Indian Green Revolution," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 185-213, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:102:y:2008:i:01:p:49-57_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992.
"A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010. "A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1193, David K. Levine.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Eboli, 2015. "Diffusion of innovations in dense and sparse networks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1559-1571, July.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers & Yves Zenou, 2017.
"The Economic Consequences of Social-Network Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(1), pages 49-95, March.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "The Economic Consequences of Social Network Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 10406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian Rogers & Yves Zenou, 2016. "The Economic Consequences of Social Network Structure," Monash Economics Working Papers 45-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "The Economic Consequences of Social Network Structure," Working Paper Series 1116, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gallo, Edoardo, 2014. "Social learning by chit-chat," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 313-343.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:10:y:2010:i:1:n:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.