Technological Diffusion with Social Learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geroski, P. A. & Mazzucato, M., 2001.
"Modelling the dynamics of industry populations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1003-1022, July.
- Geroski, Paul A & Mazzucato, Mariana, 2000. "Modelling the Dynamics of Industry Populations," CEPR Discussion Papers 2650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Paul A Geroski, 2001. "Modelling the Dynamics of Industry Populations," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 37, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2006.
"Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 869-902, October.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran, 2002. "Social networks and technology adoption in Northern Mozambique," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3539, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," CEPR Discussion Papers 3341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chatzimichael, Konstantinos & Genius, Margarita & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2014.
"Informational cascades and technology adoption: Evidence from Greek and German organic growers,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 186-195.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2011. "Informational Cascades and Technology Adoption: Evidence from Greek and German Organic Growers," Working Papers 1102, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 12 Mar 2013.
- Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2001.
"Perpetual Leapfrogging in Bertrand Duopoly,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(3), pages 671-696, August.
- Emanuele Giovannetti, 1999. "Perpetual leapfrogging in Bertrand duopoly," Working Papers 37, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giovannetti, E., 2000. "Perpetual Leapfrogging in Bertrand Duopoly," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0012, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fang, Di & Richards, Timothy, 2016. "New Maize Variety Adoption in Mozambique: A Spatial Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235388, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2011.
"Experimentation, Patents, and Innovation,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 37-77, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2008. "Experimentation, Patents, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2009. "Experimentation, Patents, and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000081, David K. Levine.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2003. "Socio-economic characteristics, completed fertility, and the transition from low to high order parities in Mexico," Labor and Demography 0308001, EconWPA.
- Yoo, Do-il, 2012. "Individual and Social Learning in Bio-technology Adoption: The Case of GM Corn in the U.S," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124975, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tetsuya Kasahara, 2015. "Strategic Technology Adoption Under Dispersed Information and Information Learning," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(06), pages 1-18, December.
- Naef, Michael & Sontuoso, Alessandro, 2015. "Conformist Preferences in Mixed-Motive Games," MPRA Paper 66965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Peyton Young, 2009. "Innovation Diffusion in Heterogeneous Populations: Contagion, Social Influence, and Social Learning," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1899-1924, December.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C., 2000. "Second-mover advantages in the strategic adoption of new technology under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 315-338, February.
- Theoharakis, Vasilis & Vakratsas, Demetrios & Wong, Veronica, 2007. "Market-level information and the diffusion of competing technologies: An exploratory analysis of the LAN industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 742-757, June.
- Swann, G. M. Peter, 2001. "Sales practice and market evolution: the case of virtual reality," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1119-1139, July.
- Alexandre Steyer & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 1998. "Étude empirique de l'influence sociale dans les phénomènes de diffusion : l'exemple du câble et du fax en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 109-119.
- Theoharakis Vasilis & Vakratsas Demetrios & Wong Veronica, 2004. "The Relationship between Market Share and Information in a High-Tech Industry," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Corrocher, Nicoletta & Fontana, Roberto, 2008. "Objectives, obstacles and drivers of ICT adoption: What do IT managers perceive?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 229-242, September.
- Fabrizio, Kira R. & Hawn, Olga, 2013. "Enabling diffusion: How complementary inputs moderate the response to environmental policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1099-1111.
- Sarkar, Jayati, 1998. " Technological Diffusion: Alternative Theories and Historical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 131-176, April.
- Jeffrey S. McCullough, 2008. "The adoption of hospital information systems," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 649-664.
- James G. Mulligan & Nilotpal Das, 2005. "Persistent Adoption of Time-Saving Process Innovations," Working Papers 05-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Deroian, Frederic, 2002. "Formation of social networks and diffusion of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 835-846, July.
- Groesser, Stefan N., 2014. "Co-evolution of legal and voluntary standards: Development of energy efficiency in Swiss residential building codes," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-16.
- Rui Baptista, 1999. "The Diffusion of Process Innovations: A Selective Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 107-129.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:43:y:1995:i:2:p:173-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.