Distorted Facets Of Marketing Ethics For Alcoholic Beer Marketing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2004.
"Deflation and Depression: Is There an Empirical Link?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 99-103.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2004. "Deflation and depression: is there an empirical link?," Staff Report 331, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick Kehoe, 2004. "Deflation and Depression: Is There and Empirical Link?," NBER Working Papers 10268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lastovicka, John L, et al, 1987. " A Lifestyle Typology to Model Young Male Drinking and Driving," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 257-263, September.
- Jon P. Nelson, 1999. "Broadcast Advertising and U.S. Demand for Alcoholic Beverages," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 774-790, April.
- SAWMY Tiruvenee & DAMAR-LADKOO Adjnu, 2015. "Wholesale And Retail E-Commerce In Mauritius: Views Of Customers And Employees," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(2), pages 170-186, August.
- Jeri Jones & Karen Middleton, 2007. "Ethical Decision-Making by Consumers: The Roles of Product Harm and Consumer Vulnerability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 247-264.
More about this item
KeywordsMauritius; marketing; ethics; customers; alcoholic beer; strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:2:p:79-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.