The Role of Small Firms in the Technology Development of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2010.
"Carbon-motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 810-819, June.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?," NBER Working Papers 14025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piggott, John & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall, 1993.
"How large are the incentives to join subglobal carbon-reduction initiatives?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 473-490.
- Piggott, John & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall M., 1991. "How large are the incentives to join sub-global carbon reduction initiatives?," Discussion Papers, Series II 154, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Whalley, John, 1979. "Uniform domestic tax rates, trade distortions and economic integration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 213-221, March.
- John Whalley, 2008.
"Recent Regional Agreements: Why So Many, Why So Much Variance in Form, Why Coming So Fast, and Where Are They Headed?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 517-532, April.
- John Whalley, 2006. "Recent Regional Agreements: Why so many, why so much Variance in Form, why Coming so fast, and where are they Headed?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dong, Yan & Whalley, John, 2011.
"Carbon motivated regional trade arrangements: Analytics and simulations,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2783-2792.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "Carbon Motivated Regional Trade Arrangements: Analytics and Simulations," NBER Working Papers 14880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Ismer & Karsten Neuhoff, 2007. "Border tax adjustment: a feasible way to support stringent emission trading," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 137-164, October.
- Nadim Ahmad & Andrew Wyckoff, 2003. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions Embodied in International Trade of Goods," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/15, OECD Publishing.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Carol Gabyzon, 1996.
"Fundamental Tax Reform and Border Tax Adjustments,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa43, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Sjöholm & Nannan Lundin, 2013. "Foreign Firms and Indigenous Technology Development in the People's Republic of China," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(2), pages 49-75, September.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014.
"Technological Change and Wages in China: Evidence from Matched Employer–Employee Data,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 123-138, February.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Technological Change and Wages in China: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Rai, Varun & Funkhouser, Erik, 2015. "Emerging insights on the dynamic drivers of international low-carbon technology transfer," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 350-364.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1328-:d:106507 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:9:p:1117-1139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.