On Some Effects of International Fragmentation of Production on Comparative Advantages, Trade Flows and the Income of Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salvatore Baldone & Fabio Sdogati & Lucia Tajoli, 2006. "On some effects of international fragmentation of production on comparative advantages, trade flows, and the income of countries," KITeS Working Papers 187, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald W. Jones, 2000. "Globalization and the Theory of Input Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026210086x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2008.
"International fragmentation of production in the Portuguese economy: What do different measures tell us?,"
9783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2008. "International Fragmentation of Production in the Portuguese Economy: What do Different Measures Tell Us?," Working Papers w200811, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2009.
"Vertical specialization across the world: A relative measure,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 267-280, December.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2008. "Vertical Specialization Across the World: A Relative Measure," Working Papers w200810, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2008. "Vertical specialization across the world: a relative measure," MPRA Paper 9618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphael Chiappini, 2012.
"Decomposition Internationale Des Processus Productifs Et « Economie De Bazar » :Une Analyse Sur Les Principaux Exportateurs De La Zone Euro,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(2), pages 205-234.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012. "Decomposition Internationale Des Processus Productifs Et " Economie De Bazar " : Une Analyse Sur Les Principaux Exportateurs De La Zone Euro," Post-Print halshs-00853450, HAL.
- Elia, Stefano & Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria, 2011. "Does the transport industry gain from manufacturing internationalization? An empirical investigation on the Italian regions," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 49, pages 53-74.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2010.
"Electronics production upgrading: is China exceptional?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 477-482.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Electronics Production Upgrading: Is China Exceptional?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-16, CIRANO.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Electronics Production Upgrading: Is China Exceptional?," Working Papers 200722, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2014. "Global value chains: surveying drivers and measures," Working Paper Series 1739, European Central Bank.
- Daria Taglioni & Richard Baldwin, 2014.
"Gravity chains: Estimating bilateral trade flows when parts and components trade is important,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics,
University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(2), pages 61-82, November.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Taglioni, Daria, 2011. "Gravity chains: estimating bilateral trade flows when parts and components trade is important," Working Paper Series 1401, European Central Bank.
- Richard Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2011. "Gravity Chains: Estimating Bilateral Trade Flows When Parts And Components Trade Is Important," NBER Working Papers 16672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elia, Stefano & Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria, 2009. "Does the logistics sector gain from manufacturing internationalisation? An empirical investigation on the Italian case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09052, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Ilaria Mariotti & Simona Montagnana, 2008. "Italian Investments In The Agglomeration Of Timisoara In Romania: Threat Or Opportunity For The Economic Development?," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 33-59, December.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2016. "GGlobal Value Chains assessment in the 2000s: an approach with income transfers," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- Deborah Winkler & William Milberg, 2011. "Classical and Neoclassical Theories of Offshore Outsourcing," Working Papers 1113, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2017. "Labour content of international trade in intermediates: the case of Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:30:y:2007:i:11:p:1726-1769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.