The effect of estimation method and sample size in multilevel structural equation modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- RODERICK P. McDONALD, 1994. "The Bilevel Reticular Action Model for Path Analysis with Latent Variables," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 22(3), pages 399-413, February.
- Stephen W. Raudenbush & Robert Sampson, 1999. "Assessing Direct and Indirect Effects in Multilevel Designs with Latent Variables," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 28(2), pages 123-153, November.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Kentaro Hayashi, 2005. "On muthén’s maximum likelihood for two-level covariance structure models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 147-167, March.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
- Johannes Berkhof & Tom A. B. Snijders, 2001. "Variance Component Testing in Multilevel Models," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 26(2), pages 133-152, June.
- Jiajuan Liang & Peter Bentler, 2004. "An EM algorithm for fitting two-level structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 101-122, March.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Caballero & Marta Miret & Beatriz Olaya & Jaime Perales & Ruy López-Ridaura & Josep Haro & Somnath Chatterji & José Ayuso-Mateos, 2014. "Evaluation of Affect in Mexico and Spain: Psychometric Properties and Usefulness of an Abbreviated Version of the Day Reconstruction Method," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 915-935, August.
- Blanca Mellor-Marsá & Marta Miret & Francisco J. Abad & Somnath Chatterji & Beatriz Olaya & Beata Tobiasz-Adamczyk & Seppo Koskinen & Matilde Leonardi & Josep Maria Haro & José Luis Ayuso-Mateos & Fra, 2016. "Measurement Invariance of the Day Reconstruction Method: Results from the COURAGE in Europe Project," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1769-1787, October.
- repec:zna:indecs:v:16:y:2018:i:1:p:71-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dave Bouckenooghe & Asma Zafar & Usman Raja, 2015. "How Ethical Leadership Shapes Employees’ Job Performance: The Mediating Roles of Goal Congruence and Psychological Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 251-264, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:2:p:157-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.