On the asymptotic distributions of two statistics for two-level covariance structure models within the class of elliptical distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steyn, H. S., 1993. "On the Problem of More Than One Kurtosis Parameter in Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-22, January.
- N. Longford & B. Muthén, 1992. "Factor analysis for clustered observations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Poon, Wai-Yin & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1994. "A distribution free approach for analysis of two-level structural equation model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 265-275, March.
- Satorra, Albert, 2002. "Asymptotic Robustness In Multiple Group Linear-Latent Variable Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 297-312, April.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Peter Bentler, 2002. "On normal theory based inference for multilevel models with distributional violations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 539-561, December.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
- McLachlan, Geoffrey J. & Krishnan, Thriyambakam & Ng, See Ket, 2004. "The EM Algorithm," Papers 2004,24, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Berkane, Maia & Oden, Kevin & Bentler, Peter M., 1997. "Geodesic Estimation in Elliptical Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 35-46, October.
- Jiajuan Liang & Peter Bentler, 2004. "An EM algorithm for fitting two-level structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 101-122, March.
- Satorra, Albert & Bentler, Peter M., 1990. "Model conditions for asymptotic robustness in the analysis of linear relations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 235-249, December.
- Kano, Yutaka, 1992. "Robust statistics for test-of-independence and related structural models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 21-26, September.
- Purkayastha, S. & Srivastava, M. S., 1995. "Asymptotic Distributions of Some Test Criteria for the Covariance Matrix in Elliptical Distributions under Local Alternatives," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 165-186, November.
- Steyn, H. S., 1996. "The Distribution of the Covariance Matrix for a Subset of Elliptical Distributions with Extension to Two Kurtosis Parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 96-106, July.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 2003. "Eight test statistics for multilevel structural equation models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 89-107, October.
- Kano, Y., 1994. "Consistency Property of Elliptic Probability Density Functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 139-147, October.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 2000. "Inferences on Correlation Coefficients in Some Classes of Nonnormal Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 230-248, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:69:y:2004:i:3:p:437-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.