Asymptotic Robustness In Multiple Group Linear-Latent Variable Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. FAN & Wolfgang HÄRDLE & Enno MAMMEN, 1996. "Direct estimation of low dimensional components in additive models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,17, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & O. LINTON, 1995. "Nonparametric Regression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,29, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1994.
"Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 1-21, June.
- Newey, W.K., 1992. "Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator," Working papers 93-3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel & Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "A Survey of Functional Forms in the Economic Analysis of Production," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 4 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Laurits R. Christensen, 1973. "The Internal Structure of Functional Relationships: Separability, Substitution, and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 403-410.
- Denny, Michael & Fuss, Melvyn A, 1977. "The Use of Approximation Analysis to Test for Separability and the Existence of Consistent Aggregates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2003. "The persistence of abnormal returns at industry and firm levels," Economics Working Papers 729, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Biørn, Erik, 2017. "Identification and Method of Moments Estimation in Polynomial Measurement Error Models," Memorandum 01/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- D. Gunzler & W. Tang & N. Lu & P. Wu & X. Tu, 2014. "A Class of Distribution-Free Models for Longitudinal Mediation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(4), pages 543-568, October.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Peter Bentler, 2004. "On the asymptotic distributions of two statistics for two-level covariance structure models within the class of elliptical distributions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 437-457, September.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2005. "Asymptotic robustness of the asymptotic biases in structural equation modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 771-783, June.
- Mysíková Martina, 2016.
"Educational mismatch in the Czech Labour Market,"
Review of Economic Perspectives,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 16(2), pages 103-120, June.
- Betlem Sabrià Bernadó & Xavier Llinàs Audet & Sofia Isus Barado & Cristina Yáñez Aldecoa, 2014. "Estudio empírico de las contrariedades de los demandantes de formación continua en la Instituciones de Educación Superior españolas," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 9,in: Adela García Aracil & Isabel Neira Gómez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 9, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 37, pages 715-729 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Vega-Zamora, Manuela & Parras-Rosa, Manuel & Murgado-Armenteros, Eva MarÃa & Torres-Ruiz, Francisco JosÃ©, 2013. "A Powerful Word: The Influence of the Term 'Organic' on Perceptions and Beliefs Concerning Food," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(4).
- Kano, Yutaka & Takai, Keiji, 2011. "Analysis of NMAR missing data without specifying missing-data mechanisms in a linear latent variate model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(9), pages 1241-1255, October.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 2005. "Asymptotic robustness of the normal theory likelihood ratio statistic for two-level covariance structure models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 328-343, June.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 2003. "Eight test statistics for multilevel structural equation models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 89-107, October.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2014. "Univariate versus multivariate modeling of panel data," Economics Working Papers 1417, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Calabuig, F. & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Añó, V., 2014. "Effect of price increases on future intentions of sport consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 729-733.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:02:p:297-312_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.