Sexual Orientation and Demand for the Arts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heilbrun,James & Gray,Charles M., 2001. "The Economics of Art and Culture," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637121, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu, Shihe, 2008. "Sexual orientation and neighborhood quality: Do same-sex couples make better communities?," MPRA Paper 7678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah S. Montgomery & Michael D. Robinson, 2010. "Empirical Evidence of the Effects of Marriage on Male and Female Attendance at Sports and Arts," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 91(1), pages 99-116.
- Victor Fernández-Blanco & Juan Prieto-Rodríguez, 2011. "Museums," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 40 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9275-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:114-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caterina Adelaide Mauri & Alexander Wolf, 2016. "Household Decisions on Arts Consumption: How Men Can Avoid the Ballet," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-36, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elisabetta Lazzaro & Carlofilippo Frateschi, 2008. "Attendance to cultural events and spousal influences: the Italian case," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0084, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Victor Fernandez-Blanco & Maria Jose Perez-Villadoniga & Juan Prieto-Rodriguez, 2016. "Looking into the Profile of Music Audiences," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-08-2016, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:85:y:2004:i:3:p:523-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.