The South African Phillips Curve: How Applicable Is The Gordon Model?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Frain, 2004.
"Inflation and Money Growth - Evidence from a Multi-Country Data-Set,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(3), pages 251-266.
- Frain, John C., 2003. "Inflation and Money Growth: Evidence from a Multi-Country Data-Set," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Nelson, Edward, 2001.
"The Lag from Monetary Policy Actions to Inflation: Friedman Revisited,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 381-400, Winter.
- Nicoletta Batini & Edward Nelson, 2001. "The Lag from Monetary Policy Actions to Inflation: Friedman Revisited," Discussion Papers 06, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Two Illustrations of the Quantity Theory of Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1005-1014, December.
- T.T. Mboweni, 1999. "Inflation Targeting in South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 67(4), pages 221-225, December.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2005. "Classifying exchange rate regimes: Deeds vs. words," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1603-1635, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007.
"Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in South Africa,"
11/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "Identifying Aggregate Supply and Demand Shocks in South Africa," CID Working Papers 164, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Temitope Leshoro & Umakrishnan Kollamparambil, 2016. "Inflation Or Output Targeting? Monetary Policy Appropriateness In South Africa," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 77-104.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "Identifying Aggregate Supply and Demand Shocks in South Africa †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(5), pages 765-793, November.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0059-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Phiri, Andrew, 2015. "Examining asymmetric effects in the South African Philips curve: Evidence from logistic smooth transition regression (LSTR) models," MPRA Paper 64487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Phiri, 2014. "Nonlinear Co-Integration Between Unemployment and Economic Growth in South Africa," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 12(4 (Winter), pages 303-324.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2014. "Re-evaluating Okun's law in South Africa: A nonlinear co-integration approach," MPRA Paper 57398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Lebese, Ntsakeseni Letitia, 2016. "Rethinking the current inflation target range in South Africa," MPRA Paper 73912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Changes in inflation persistence prior and subsequent to the subprime crisis: What are the implications for South Africa?," MPRA Paper 70645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:74:y:2006:i:2:p:172-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .