On Chamberlinian-Ricardian Trade Patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Nicolas Peridy, 1997. "Trade Patterns Inside the Single Market," Working Papers 1997-07, CEPII research center.
- Dalia S Hakura & Florence Jaumotte, 1999. "The Role of Inter- and Intraindustry Trade in Technology Diffusion," IMF Working Papers 99/58, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2008. "Economic Integration in a Chamberlinian-Ricardian World," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Shimomua, Koji, 2008. "Comparative Advantage and Trade Liberalization in a Chamberlinian-Ricardian Model," MPRA Paper 8199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toru Kikuchi & Koji Shimomura & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2006. "On the Emergence of Intra-industry Trade," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2013. "Intra-industry trade," Working Papers 33867578, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Suga, Nobuhito & Hisanaga, Makoto, 2014. "Trade Patterns and the Gains from Trade in a Chamberlinian-Ricardian Model," Discussion paper series. A 267, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:285-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.