Multilateralism and Hub-and-Spoke Bilateralism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1992. "Hubs and Spokes, and Free Trade in the Americas," NBER Working Papers 4198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kowalczyk, C. & Wannacott, R.J., 1992. "Hubs and Spokes , and Free Trade in the Americas," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9209, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Baldwin,Richard & Haapararanta,Pertti & Kiander,Jaakko (ed.), 1995. "Expanding Membership of the European Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481342, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo, 2007. "Free trade networks," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 310-335, July.
- Tsubota, Kenmei & Kawasaki, Yujiro, 2011. "Myopic or farsighted : bilateral trade agreements among three symmetric countries," IDE Discussion Papers 274, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Zhang, Jin & Cui, Zhiwei & Zu, Lei, 2014. "The evolution of free trade networks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 72-86.
- repec:smu:ecowpa:1403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasunori Okumura, 2015. "Free Trade Networks on Non-tariff Barriers," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 223-238, September.
- Kawabata, Yasushi, 2015. "Endogenous formation of free trade agreements in vertically related markets," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 214-223.
- James Lake, 2016. "Free Trade Agreements as dynamic farsighted networks," Departmental Working Papers 1602, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:31-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halis Murat Yildiz, 2014.
"Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 97-110, February.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2011. "Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs," MPRA Paper 34964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2012. "Hub and Spoke Trade Agreements under Oligopoly with Asymmetric Costs," MPRA Paper 36501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Hiroshi Daisaka & Taiji Furusawa, 2014. "Dynamic Free Trade Networks: Some Numerical Results," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 469-487, August.
- Fumi Kiyotaki & Toshiji Miyakawa, 2013. "Barriers to Global Free Trade through Bilateral Agreements," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 536-548, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:14:y:2006:i:4:p:658-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .