Hubs and Spokes , and Free Trade in the Americas
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo, 2007. "Free trade networks," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 310-335, July.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Soo Yuen Chong & Jung Hur, 2007.
"Overlapping Free Trade Agreements of Singapore-USA-Japan : A Computational Analysis,"
Trade Working Papers
21931, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chong Soo Yuen & Jung Hur, 2007. "Overlapping Free Trade Agreements of Singapore-USA-Japan: A Computational Analysis," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0711, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Soo Yuen Chong & Jung Hur, 2008. "Small Hubs, Large Spokes and Overlapping Free Trade Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1625-1665, December.
- Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 1996. "The size of trading blocs Market power and world welfare effects," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 411-437, May.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jiyun Cao, 2015. "The Consideration Of Hub-And-Spoke Status In Fta Formation," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 382-392, October.
- Hiroshi Mukunoki & Kentaro Tachi, 2006. "Multilateralism and Hub-and-Spoke Bilateralism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 658-674, September.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1997.
"Effective protection and investment incentives in Egypt and Jordan during the transition to free trade With Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 281-291, February.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1996. "Effective Protection and Investment Incentives in Egypt and Jordan During the Transition to Free Trade with Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2004. "East Asian Cooperation: The ASEAN View," Discussion Papers DP 2004-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Halis Murat Yildiz, 2014.
"Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 97-110, February.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2011. "Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs," MPRA Paper 34964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2012. "Hub and Spoke Trade Agreements under Oligopoly with Asymmetric Costs," MPRA Paper 36501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Jinsoo Park, 2015. "Korea’s linkage strategy between FTA hub policy and middle power leadership in regional economic integration," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 379-394, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade ; trade agreements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:9209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.