Economic Takeoffs in a Dynamic Process of Globalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trindade, Vitor, 2005. "The big push, industrialization and international trade: The role of exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 22-48, October.
- Wang, Ping & Xie, Danyang, 2004.
"Activation of a modern industry,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 393-410, August.
- Ping Wang & Danyang Xie, 2001. "Activation of a Modern Industry," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0135, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Danyang Xie & Ping Wang, 2002. "Activation of a Modern Industry," IMF Working Papers 02/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric W. Bond & Yan Ma, 2013. "Learning by Doing and Fragmentation," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 603-627, December.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012.
"Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Nicholas Sim, 2005. "Service liberalization, endogenous industrial composition and modernization," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 161-163.
- Ming-Jen Chang & Ping Wang & Danyang Xie, 2016.
"The Dynamic Process of Economic Takeoff and Industrial Transformation,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 11(1), pages 60-87, March.
- Chang, Ming-Jen & Wang, Ping & Xie, Danyang, 2011. "The dynamic process of economic takeoff and industrial transformation," MPRA Paper 31868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:13:y:2005:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.