The Persistence of Income Shocks: Evidence from Rural Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995.
"Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-378, April.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos, 1995. "Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination," MPRA Paper 13898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allan Drazen & Elhanan Helpman, 1987. "Stabilization with Exchange Rate Management under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 2268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Allan Drazen & Elhanan Helpman, 1987. "Stabilization with Exchange Rate Management," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 835-855.
- Michael Mussa, 2002.
"Argentina and the Fund: From Triumph to Tragedy,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa67, January.
- Michael Mussa, 2002. "Argentina and the Fund: From Triumph to Tragedy," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korkeala, Outi & Newhouse, David & Duarte, Mafalda, 2009. "Distributional impact analysis of past climate variability in rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5070, The World Bank.
- Walter Sosa-Escudero & Mariana Marchionni & Omar Arias, 2011.
"Sources of Income Persistence: Evidence from Rural El Salvador,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 20(1), pages 3-28, March.
- Walter Sosa-Escudero & Mariana Marchionni & Omar Arias, 2006. "Sources of Income Persistence: Evidence from Rural El Salvador," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0037, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Apata, T.G. & Olajorin, V., 2013. "Persistence of Small Farms and Associated Poverty Levels in Nigeria: Case for Commercialization of Small Farms," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160425, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Naschold, Felix & Walker, Thomas F. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Osei, Robert, 2011. "Idiosyncratic shocks, risk management and welfare dynamics in rural Ghana," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 109646, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Naschold, Felix, 2016. "Getting ahead or falling behind? – The importance of households’ ability to manage idiosyncratic risk in rural Ghana," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235720, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena, 2009. "Income Shocks, Coping Strategies, and Consumption Smoothing. An Application to Indonesian Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 0901, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Stefan Dercon & Joseph S. Shapiro, 2007. "Moving On, Staying Behind, Getting Lost: Lessons on poverty mobility from longitudinal data," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-075, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David I. Levine & Dean Yang, 2014. "The Impact of Rainfall on Rice Output in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 20302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berloffa, Gabriella & Modena, Francesca, 2013. "Income shocks, coping strategies, and consumption smoothing: An application to Indonesian data," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 158-171.
- Mangyo, Eiji, 2008. "Who benefits more from higher household consumption? The intra-household allocation of nutrients in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 296-312, June.
- Tran, Van Q., 2015. "Household's coping strategies and recoveries from shocks in Vietnam," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 15-29.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:1:p:98-122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:9:y:2005:i:3:p:415-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.