Demand shocks, capacity coordination, and industry performance: lessons from an economic laboratory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krämer Jan & Vogelsang Ingo, 2016.
"Co-Investments and Tacit Collusion in Regulated Network Industries: Experimental Evidence,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 35-61, March.
- Krämer, Jan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2012. "Co-investments and tacit collusion in regulated network industries: Experimental evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60389, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Messinger, Paul R., 2016. "The role of fairness in competitive supply chain relationships: An experimental studyAuthor-Name: Choi, Sungchul," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 798-813.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Ken Onishi & Naoki Wakamori, 2017.
"Excess Capacity and Effectiveness of Policy Interventions: Evidence from the Cement Industry,"
CIRJE-F-1073, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- OKAZAKI Tetsuji & ONISHI Ken & WAKAMORI Naoki, 2018. "Excess Capacity and Effectiveness of Policy Interventions: Evidence from the cement industry," Discussion papers 18012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:43:y:2012:i:1:p:139-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.