Convergence to nonstationary competitive equilibria : An experimental analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2015.
"Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: evidence from an experimental asset market,"
67448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: Evidence from an Experimental Asset Market," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market efficiency, trading institutions and information mirages: Evidence from an experimental asset market," Working Papers 2016/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Schram, Arthur & Brandts, Jordi & Gërxhani, Klarita, 2010. "Information, bilateral negotiations, and worker recruitment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1035-1058, November.
- Esipov Victor & Menkhaus Dale J. & Yakunina Alla, 1999. "Experimental Study of Forward and Spot Markets: Contract Failure as a Contributing Factor of Vertical Integration," EERC Working Paper Series 99-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Williams, Arlington W., 1997. "The effects of nonstationarities on performance in call markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset Markets in the Lab: a literature review," MPRA Paper 70461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Working Papers 2016/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 2060, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Centorrino, Samuele & Moscati, Ivan, 2016. "Over-the-counter markets vs. double auctions: A comparative experimental study," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 22-35.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Ivan Moscati, 2014. "Over-the-Counter Markets vs Double Auctions: A Comparative Experimental Study," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Morten Søberg, 2002. "A laboratory stress-test of bid, double and offer auctions," Discussion Papers 327, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kyle Hampton & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2010. "Demand Shocks, Capacity Coordination and Industry Performance: Lessons from Economic Laboratory," Working Papers 201023, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kyle Hampton & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2010. "Demand Shocks, Capacity Coordination and Industry Performance: Lessons from Economic Laboratory," Working Papers 2010-09, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Schram & Jordi Brandts & Klarita Gërxhani, 2007. "Information Networks and Worker Recruitment," Working Papers 316, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Brandts & Arthur Schram & Klarita Gërxhani, 2007. "Information Networks and Worker Recruitment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 707.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- C. Duke & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Salinity in Water Markets : An ExperimentalInvestigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy, Victoria," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 950, The University of Melbourne.
- Søberg, Morten, 2003. "A laboratory stress-test of bid, double and offer auctions," Memorandum 05/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Albert Ballinger & Gerald P. Dwyer & Ann B. Gillette, 2004. "Trading institutions and price discovery: the cash and futures markets for crude oil," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:22:y:1993:i:3:p:305-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed