Convergence to nonstationary competitive equilibria : An experimental analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2015.
"Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: evidence from an experimental asset market,"
67448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: Evidence from an Experimental Asset Market," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market efficiency, trading institutions and information mirages: Evidence from an experimental asset market," Working Papers 2016/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Schram, Arthur & Brandts, Jordi & Gërxhani, Klarita, 2010. "Information, bilateral negotiations, and worker recruitment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1035-1058, November.
- Esipov Victor & Menkhaus Dale J. & Yakunina Alla, 1999. "Experimental Study of Forward and Spot Markets: Contract Failure as a Contributing Factor of Vertical Integration," EERC Working Paper Series 99-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- repec:eee:beexfi:v:13:y:2017:i:c:p:42-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Douglas D. & Williams, Arlington W., 1997. "The effects of nonstationarities on performance in call markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Nuzzo, Simone & Morone, Andrea, 2017.
"Asset markets in the lab: A literature review,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 42-50.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 2060, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Working Papers 2016/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset Markets in the Lab: a literature review," MPRA Paper 70461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Centorrino, Samuele & Moscati, Ivan, 2016.
"Over-the-counter markets vs. double auctions: A comparative experimental study,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 22-35.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Ivan Moscati, 2014. "Over-the-Counter Markets vs Double Auctions: A Comparative Experimental Study," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Morten Søberg, 2002. "A laboratory stress-test of bid, double and offer auctions," Discussion Papers 327, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kyle Hampton & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2010.
"Demand Shocks, Capacity Coordination and Industry Performance: Lessons from Economic Laboratory,"
201023, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kyle Hampton & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2010. "Demand Shocks, Capacity Coordination and Industry Performance: Lessons from Economic Laboratory," Working Papers 2010-09, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Schram & Jordi Brandts & Klarita Gërxhani, 2007. "Information Networks and Worker Recruitment," Working Papers 316, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- C. Duke & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Salinity in Water Markets : An ExperimentalInvestigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy, Victoria," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 950, The University of Melbourne.
- Søberg, Morten, 2003. "A laboratory stress-test of bid, double and offer auctions," Memorandum 05/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Albert Ballinger & Gerald P. Dwyer & Ann B. Gillette, 2004. "Trading institutions and price discovery: the cash and futures markets for crude oil," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:22:y:1993:i:3:p:305-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.