Cyclical Double-Auction Markets with and without Speculators
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- van Raalte, C.L.J.P., 1996. "Market formation and market selection," Other publications TiSEM 5b11cea5-dfe7-4a8c-adb9-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Morone, Andrea & Nemore, Francesco & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016.
"Experimental Evidence on Tax Salience and Tax Incidence,"
74319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morone, Andrea & Nemore, Francesco & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Experimental Evidence on Tax Salience and Tax Incidence," EconStor Preprints 146916, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Morone, Andrea & Nemore, Francesco & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Experimental evidence on tax salience and tax incidence," Kiel Working Papers 2062, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Esipov Victor & Menkhaus Dale J. & Yakunina Alla, 1999. "Experimental Study of Forward and Spot Markets: Contract Failure as a Contributing Factor of Vertical Integration," EERC Working Paper Series 99-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Gjerstad, Steven, 2007. "The competitive market paradox," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1753-1780, May.
- Gjerstad, S., 2006. "The Competitive Market Paradox," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1180, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Williams, Arlington W., 1997. "The effects of nonstationarities on performance in call markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2011. "Price discovery and intermediation in linked emissions trading markets: A laboratory study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1424-1433, May.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel, 1996. "Price formation in double auction markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1307-1337, August.
- Daniel Friedman, 1982. "Price Formation in Double Auction Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 278, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Reveiz Herault, 2008. "Artificial Markets under a Complexity Perspective," Borradores de Economia 510, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Alejandro Reveiz Herault, 2008. "Artificial Markets under a Complexity Perspective," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004616, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Douglas Davis & Oleg Korenok & Robert Reilly, 2009. "Re-matching, information and sequencing effects in posted offer markets," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(1), pages 65-86, March.
- Douglas D. Davis & Korenok Oleg & Robert Reilly, 2007. "Re-matching, Information and Sequencing Effects in Posted Offer Markets," Working Papers 0701, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Kyle Hampton & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2010. "Demand Shocks, Capacity Coordination and Industry Performance: Lessons from Economic Laboratory," Working Papers 201023, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kyle Hampton & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2010. "Demand Shocks, Capacity Coordination and Industry Performance: Lessons from Economic Laboratory," Working Papers 2010-09, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:57:y:1984:i:1:p:1-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed