Human capital spillovers, productivity and regional convergence in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi & Artís, Manuel, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers, Productivity and Regional Convergence in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 4579, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Human capital spillovers, productivity and regional convergence in Spain," Working Papers XREAP2009-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Raul Ramos & Manuel Artís & Jordi Suriñach, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers Productivity and Regional Convergence in Spain," IREA Working Papers 200925, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arbia, Giuseppe & Battisti, Michele & Di Vaio, Gianfranco, 2010.
"Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 12-21, January.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Battisti & Gianfranco Di Vaio, 2009. "Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions," Working Papers CELEG 0907, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Battisti & Gianfranco Di Vaio, 2009. "Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 72/2009, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Maria Abreu Henri L. F. de Groot & Raymond J. G. M. Florax, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of β-Convergence: the Legendary 2%," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 389-420, July.
- Dwight W. Adamson & David E. Clark & Mark D. Partridge, 2004. "Do Urban Agglomeration Effects and Household Amenities have a Skill Bias?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 201-224.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- M. J. Freire-Seren, 2002. "On the relationship between human capital accumulation and economic growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(12), pages 805-808.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha & Yevgeny Yuzefovich, 2006. "Estimation Problems In Models With Spatial Weighting Matrices Which Have Blocks Of Equal Elements," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 507-515.
More about this item
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:89:y:2010:i:2:p:435-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.