Die Bedeutung der Geschichte für die Wirtschafts-wissenschaften und der ökonomischen Theorie für die Geschichtsforschung
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernholz, Peter & Gartner, Manfred & Heri, Erwin W., 1985. "Historical experiences with flexible exchange rates : A simulation of common qualitative characteristics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 21-45, August.
- Uribe, Martin, 1997.
"Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 185-202, September.
- Martin Uribe, 1995. "Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution," International Finance Discussion Papers 509, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Redish, Angela, 2003. "Monetary Regimes and Inflation: History, Economics and Political Relationships. By Peter Bernholz. Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar, 2003. Pp. xi, 210. $85.00," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(04), pages 1171-1173, December.
- P. N. Ireland, 2003. "Bernholz, P.: Monetary Regimes and Inflation: History, Economic and Political Relationships," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 272-276, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Bernholz, 2015. "The Swiss Experiment: From the Lower Bound to Flexible Exchange Rates," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(2), pages 403-410, Spring/Su.
- Charles B. Blankart, 2013. "Oil and Vinegar: A Positive Fiscal Theory of the Euro Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4426, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:6:y:2005:i:2:p:131-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.