Historical experiences with flexible exchange rates : A simulation of common qualitative characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zink, Helmut, 1993. "Stability problems in hyperinflation models," Discussion Papers, Series I 268, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Erwin W. Heri, 1986. "Irrationales rational gesehen: Eine Übersicht über die Theorie der "Bubbles"," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(II), pages 163-186, June.
- Bordo, Michael D., 1986.
"Explorations in monetary history: A survey of the literature,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 339-415, October.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1986. "Explorations in Monetary History: A Survey of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 1821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Bernholz, 2002. "Advantages and Disadvantages of the Holding of Gold Reserves by Central Banks - With Special Reference to the Swiss National Bank," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(II), pages 99-113, June.
- Peter Bernholz & Hans Jaksch, 1989. "An implausible theory of inflation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(2), pages 359-365, June.
- Peter Bernholz, 1986. "The Implementation and Maintenance of a Monetary Constitution," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 477-517, Fall.
- Peter Bernholz, 2005. "Die Bedeutung der Geschichte für die Wirtschafts-wissenschaften und der ökonomischen Theorie für die Geschichtsforschung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 131-150, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:19:y:1985:i:1-2:p:21-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.