Concepts Of Fairness In The Global Trading System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262570971, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Pizer, William A., 2014. "Comparability of Effort in International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Paper Series rwp14-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ceva, Emanuela & Fracasso, Andrea, 2010.
"Seeking mutual understanding: a discourse-theoretical analysis of the WTO Dispute Settlement System,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 457-485, July.
- Ceva, Emanuela & Fracasso, Andrea, 2009. "Seeking Mutual Understanding. A Discourse Theoretical Analysis of the WTO Dispute Settlement System," MPRA Paper 14356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:12:y:2007:i:3:p:293-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.