Beware of 'Good' Outliers and Overoptimistic Conclusions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mette Ejrnæs & Claus C. Pörtner, 2004.
"Birth Order and the Intrahousehold Allocation of Time and Education,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 1008-1019.
- Mette Ejrnæs & Claus Chr. Pörtner, 2002. "Birth Order and the Intrahousehold Allocation of Time and Education," CAM Working Papers 2002-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Picard, Natalie & Prieto, Ana, 2006. "Birth Order and Sibship Sex Composition as Instruments in the Study of Education and Earnings," CEPR Discussion Papers 5514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dalton Conley & Rebecca Glauber, 2005. "Parental Educational Investment and Children's Academic Risk: Estimates of the Impact of Sibship Size and Birth Order from Exogenous Variations in Fertility," NBER Working Papers 11302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verardi Vincenzo & Wagner Joachim, 2011.
"Robust Estimation of Linear Fixed Effects Panel Data Models with an Application to the Exporter Productivity Premium,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(4), pages 546-557, August.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Robust Estimation of Linear Fixed Effects Panel Data Models with an Application to the Exporter Productivity Premium," Working Paper Series in Economics 168, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Verardi, Vincenzo & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Robust Estimation of Linear Fixed Effects Panel Data Models with an Application to the Exporter Productivity Premium," IZA Discussion Papers 4928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincenzo Verardi & Joachim J. Wagner, 2011. "Robust estimation of linear fixed effects panel data models with an application to the exporter productivity premium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/253376, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maria Vera-Cabello & Marcos Sanso-Navarro & Fernando Sanz, 2011. "The impact of the American Civil War on city growth," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1514, European Regional Science Association.
- Matthew, Salois, 2010.
"Obesity and Diabetes, the Built Environment, and the ‘Local’ Food Economy,"
27945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salois, Matthew J., 2011. "Obesity and Diabetes, the Built Environment, and the 'Local' Food Economy," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103649, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson, 2012. "A Robust Hausman-Taylor Estimator," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 140, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Joachim Wagner, 2012.
"Productivity Premia for German Manufacturing Firms Exporting to the Euro-Area and Beyond: First Evidence from Robust Fixed Effects Estimations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 694-712, June.
- Verardi, Vincenzo & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Productivity Premia for German Manufacturing Firms Exporting to the Euro-Area and Beyond: First Evidence from Robust Fixed Effects Estimations," IZA Discussion Papers 4964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincenzo Verardi & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Productivity premia for German manufacturing firms exporting to the Euro-area and beyond: First evidence from robust fixed effects estimations," Working Paper Series in Economics 172, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Kaffine, Daniel T. & Davis, Graham A., 2017. "A multi-row deletion diagnostic for influential observations in small-sample regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 133-145.
- Goetghebuer, Tatiana, 2011. "Productive inefficiency in patriarchal family farms: evidence from Mali," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Liebermann, Joelle, 2010.
"Real-time nowcasting of GDP: Factor model versus professional forecasters,"
28819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liebermann, Joelle, 2011. "Real-Time Nowcasting of GDP: Factor Model versus Professional Forecasters," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Biewen, Martin & Weiser, Constantin, 2011. "A New Approach to Testing Marginal Productivity Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 6113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salois, Matthew J., 2012. "Obesity and diabetes, the built environment, and the ‘local’ food economy in the United States, 2007," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-42.
- Liebermann, Joelle, 2011. "The Impact of Macroeconomic News on Bond Yields: (In)Stabilities over Time and Relative Importance," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Dehon, Catherine & Gassner, Marjorie & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2009. "A Hausman-type test to detect the presence of influential outliers in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 64-67, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:71:y:2009:i:3:p:437-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .