Bounded influence regression using high breakdown scatter matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Croux, Christophe & Dehon, Catherine & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Aelst, Stefan Van, 2001. "Robust estimation of the conditional median function at elliptical models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 361-368, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dehon, Catherine & Gassner, Marjorie & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2009. "A Hausman-type test to detect the presence of influential outliers in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 64-67, October.
- Christmann, Andreas & Steinwart, Ingo & Hubert, Mia, 2006. "Robust Learning from Bites for Data Mining," Technical Reports 2006,03, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Catherine Dehon & Marjorie Gassner & Vincenzo Verardi, 2005. "Robustness or Efficiency, A Test to Solve the Dilemma," Econometrics 0508011, EconWPA.
- Catherine Dehon & Marjorie Gassner & Vincenzo Verardi, 2009. "Beware of 'Good' Outliers and Overoptimistic Conclusions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(3), pages 437-452, June.
- Christmann, Andreas & Steinwart, Ingo & Hubert, Mia, 2007. "Robust learning from bites for data mining," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 347-361, September.
- Leung, Andy & Zhang, Hongyang & Zamar, Ruben, 2016. "Robust regression estimation and inference in the presence of cellwise and casewise contamination," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsFisher-consistency; influence function; robust regression; S-estimators; scatter matrices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:55:y:2003:i:2:p:265-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .