Bounded influence regression using high breakdown scatter matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Croux, Christophe & Dehon, Catherine & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Aelst, Stefan Van, 2001. "Robust estimation of the conditional median function at elliptical models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 361-368, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela V. Cohen Freue & Hernan Ortiz-Molina & Ruben H. Zamar, 2013. "A Natural Robustification of the Ordinary Instrumental Variables Estimator," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 641-650, September.
- Dehon, Catherine & Gassner, Marjorie & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2009. "A Hausman-type test to detect the presence of influential outliers in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 64-67, October.
- Christmann, Andreas & Steinwart, Ingo & Hubert, Mia, 2006. "Robust Learning from Bites for Data Mining," Technical Reports 2006,03, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Catherine Dehon & Marjorie Gassner & Vincenzo Verardi, 2005. "Robustness or Efficiency, A Test to Solve the Dilemma," Econometrics 0508011, EconWPA.
- Catherine Dehon & Marjorie Gassner & Vincenzo Verardi, 2009. "Beware of 'Good' Outliers and Overoptimistic Conclusions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(3), pages 437-452, June.
- Christmann, Andreas & Steinwart, Ingo & Hubert, Mia, 2007. "Robust learning from bites for data mining," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 347-361, September.
- Leung, Andy & Zhang, Hongyang & Zamar, Ruben, 2016. "Robust regression estimation and inference in the presence of cellwise and casewise contamination," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsFisher-consistency; influence function; robust regression; S-estimators; scatter matrices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:55:y:2003:i:2:p:265-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.