Model Selection in Periodic Autoregressions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Hornik, Kurt & Kleiber, Christian, 2002.
"strucchange: An R Package for Testing for Structural Change in Linear Regression Models,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 7(i02).
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Hornik, Kurt & Kleiber, Christian, 2001. "Strucchange: An R package for testing for structural change in linear regression models," Technical Reports 2001,26, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Kramer, Walter & Ploberger, Werner & Alt, Raimund, 1988. "Testing for Structural Change in Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1355-1369, November.
- Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter, 1992. "The CUSUM Test with OLS Residuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 271-285, March.
- Kramer, Walter & Schotman, Peter, 1992. "Range vs. maximum in the OLS-based version of the CUSUM test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 379-381, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novales, Alfonso & de Fruto, Rafael Flores, 1997. "Forecasting with periodic models A comparison with time invariant coefficient models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 393-405, September.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Paap, R., 1999. "Forecasting with periodic autoregressive time series models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9927-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2005.
"Modelling and Forecasting Seasonality in Indian Macroeconomic Time Series,"
136, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Seasonality in Indian Macroeconomic Time Series," Working Papers id:3005, eSocialSciences.
- Eiji Kurozumi, 2002. "Testing For Periodic Stationarity," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 243-270.
- Albertson, Kevin & Aylen, Jonathan, 1996. "Modelling the Great Lakes freeze: forecasting and seasonality in the market for ferrous scrap," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 345-359, September.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Todd, Richard M., 2002.
"The conventional treatment of seasonality in business cycle analysis: does it create distortions?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 335-364, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Richard M. Todd, 2000. "The Conventional Treatment of Seasonality in Business Cycle Analysis: Does it Create Distortions?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clements, Michael & Smith, Jeremy, 1997.
"Forecasting Seasonal UK Consumption Components,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
479, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Clements, M.P. & Smith, J., 1997. "Forecasting Seasonal UK Consumption Components," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 487, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Herwartz, Helmut, 1997. "Performance of periodic error correction models in forecasting consumption data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 421-431, September.
- Tomas Barrio Castro & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2015.
"An analysis of the trade balance for OECD countries using periodic integration and cointegration,"
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 389-402, September.
- Tomas del Barrio Castro & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "An analysis of the trade balance for OECD countries using periodic integration and cointegration," Working Papers 1320, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Wells, J. M., 1997. "Modelling seasonal patterns and long-run trends in U.S. time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 407-420, September.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Ooms, Marius, 1997. "A periodic long-memory model for quarterly UK inflation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 117-126, March.
- Philip Hans Franses & Richard Paap, 2011. "Random‐coefficient periodic autoregressions," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 65(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Franses, Philip Hans & Haldrup, Niels, 1997. "Multiple unit roots in periodic autoregression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 167-193, September.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal, 2015.
"Forecasting German car sales using Google data and multivariate models,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 97-135.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal, 2015. "Forecasting German Car Sales Using Google Data and Multivariate Models," MPRA Paper 67110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albertson, Kevin & Aylen, Jonathan, 2003. "Forecasting the behaviour of manufacturing inventory," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 299-311.
- Breitung, Jorg & Franses, Philip Hans, 1997.
"Impulse response functions for periodic integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 35-40, August.
- J. Breitung & P. Franses, 1995. "Impulse Response Functions for Periodic Integration," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,43, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 1995. "Moving average filters and periodic integration," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 245-249.
- Evans, Mark, 2006. "A study of the relationship between regional ferrous scrap prices in the USA, 1958-2004," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 65-77, June.
- Sarnaglia, A.J.Q. & Reisen, V.A. & Lévy-Leduc, C., 2010. "Robust estimation of periodic autoregressive processes in the presence of additive outliers," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2168-2183, October.
- Franses, Philip Hans & McAleer, Michael, 1997. "Testing periodically integrated autoregressive models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 457-465.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:56:y:1994:i:4:p:421-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.