Random‐coefficient periodic autoregressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Hans Franses & Richard Paap, 1994. "Model Selection In Periodic Autoregressions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 421-439, November.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 2004. "Periodic Time Series Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199242030.
- Wolak, Frank A., 1989. "Local and Global Testing of Linear and Nonlinear Inequality Constraints in Nonlinear Econometric Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 1-35, April.
- Helmut Herwartz, 1999. "Performance of periodic time series models in forecasting," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 271-301.
- Ghysels,Eric & Osborn,Denise R., 2001. "The Econometric Analysis of Seasonal Time Series," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521565882, November.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Franses, Philip Hans & Haldrup, Niels, 1997.
"Multiple unit roots in periodic autoregression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 167-193.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane & David E. Runkle, 1994. "Statistical inference in the multinomial multiperiod probit model," Staff Report 177, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Osborn, Denise R & Smith, Jeremy P, 1989. "The Performance of Periodic Autoregressive Models in Forecasting Seasonal U. K. Consumption," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 117-127, January.
- Franses, Philip Hans, 1994. "A multivariate approach to modeling univariate seasonal time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 133-151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiygi Calli, M. & Weverbergh, M. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2008.
"Modeling the Effectiveness of Hourly Direct-Response Radio Commercials,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2008-019-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- KIYGI CALLI, Meltem & WEVERBERGH, Marcel & FRANSES, Philip Hans, 2008. "Modeling the effectiveness of hourly direct-response radio commercials," Working Papers 2008005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Guerbyenne, Hafida, 2009. "Periodic stationarity of random coefficient periodic autoregressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 990-996.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Al-Eid, Eid & Demouche, Nacer, 2016. "Generalized quasi-maximum likelihood inference for periodic conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 75770, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2016.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:65:y:2011:i:1:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.