Explicit Solutions Of Consumption-Investment Problems In Financial Markets With Regime Switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Giannikos, Christos & Guirguis, Hany, 2004.
"On the consequences of state dependent preferences for the pricing of financial assets,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 143-153, September.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & John B. Donaldson & Christos Giannikos & Hany Guirguis, 2002. "On the Consequences of State Dependent Preferences for the Pricing of Financial Assets," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.17, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & John B. Donaldson & Christos Giannikos & Hany Guirguis, 2004. "On the Consequences of State Dependent Preferences for the Pricing of Financial Assets," FAME Research Paper Series rp73, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B & Giannikos, Chrisos & Guirguis, Hany, 2003. "On the Consequences of State Dependent Preferences for the Pricing of Financial Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1989. "Business conditions and expected returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-49, November.
- Gordon S. & St-Amour P., 2004.
"Asset Returns and State-Dependent Risk Preferences,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 241-252, July.
- Stephen Gordon & Pascal St-Amour, 2003. "Asset Returns and State-Dependent Risk Preferences," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-09, CIRANO.
- Gordon, Stephen & St-Amour, Pascal, 2003. "Asset Returns and State-Dependent Risk Preferences," Cahiers de recherche 0316, CIRPEE.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:05:y:2002:i:05:n:s0219024902001523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwert, G William, 1989.
" Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change over Time?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1115-1153, December.
- G. William Schwert, 1988. "Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change Over Time?," NBER Working Papers 2798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Angelo Melino & Alan X. Yang, 2003.
"State Dependent Preferences Can Explain the Equity Premium Puzzle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(4), pages 806-830, October.
- Angelo Melino & Alan X. Yang, 2003. "State Dependent Preferences Can Explain the Equity Premium Puzzle," Working Papers melino-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- French, Kenneth R. & Schwert, G. William & Stambaugh, Robert F., 1987. "Expected stock returns and volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-29, September.
- Guo, Xin & Miao, Jianjun & Morellec, Erwan, 2005. "Irreversible investment with regime shifts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 37-59, May.
- James M. Poterba, 2000. "Stock Market Wealth and Consumption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 99-118, Spring.
- Ioannis Karatzas & John P. Lehoczky & Suresh P. Sethi & Steven E. Shreve, 1986. "Explicit Solution of a General Consumption/Investment Problem," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 261-294, May.
- Karni Edi, 1993. "Subjective Expected Utility Theory with State-Dependent Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 428-438, August.
- Jörn Sass & Ulrich Haussmann, 2004. "Optimizing the terminal wealth under partial information: The drift process as a continuous time Markov chain," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 553-577, November.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2052-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- BenjamÃn Vallejo JimÃ©nez & Francisco Venegas MartÃnez, 2017. "Optimal consumption and portfolio rules when the asset price is driven by a time-inhomogeneous Markov modulated fractional Brownian motion with," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 314-326.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:313:y:2017:i:c:p:103-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huy^en Pham, 2011.
"Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regime-switching,"
1107.4210, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi & Huyen Pham, 2011. "Investment/consumption problem in illiquid markets with regimes switching," Working Papers hal-00610214, HAL.
- Chen, Zhiping & Li, Gang & Zhao, Yonggan, 2014. "Time-consistent investment policies in Markovian markets: A case of mean–variance analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 293-316.
- Zou, Bin & Cadenillas, Abel, 2014. "Explicit solutions of optimal consumption, investment and insurance problems with regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 159-167.
- Vladimir Dombrovskii & Tatyana Obyedko, 2014. "Dynamic Investment Portfolio Optimization under Constraints in the Financial Market with Regime Switching using Model Predictive Control," Papers 1410.1136, arXiv.org.
- Ni, Zhong-Xin & Wang, Da-Zhong & Xue, Wen-Jun, 2015. "Investor sentiment and its nonlinear effect on stock returns—New evidence from the Chinese stock market based on panel quantile regression model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 266-274.
- Zou, Bin & Cadenillas, Abel, 2014. "Optimal investment and risk control policies for an insurer: Expected utility maximization," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 57-67.
- Bin Zou & Abel Cadenillas, 2017. "Optimal Investment and Liability Ratio Policies in a Multidimensional Regime Switching Model," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Suhan Altay & Katia Colaneri & Zehra Eksi, 2017. "Pairs Trading under Drift Uncertainty and Risk Penalization," Papers 1704.06697, arXiv.org.
- Zhu, Jinxia & Chen, Feng, 2013. "Dividend optimization for regime-switching general diffusions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 439-456.
- Pirvu, Traian A. & Zhang, Huayue, 2014. "Investment–consumption with regime-switching discount rates," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 142-150.
- Korn, Ralf & Melnyk, Yaroslav & Seifried, Frank Thomas, 2017. "Stochastic impulse control with regime-switching dynamics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1024-1042.
- Marcos Escobar & Daniela Neykova & Rudi Zagst, 2015.
"Portfolio Optimization In Affine Models With Markov Switching,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(05), pages 1-46.
- Marcos Escobar & Daniela Neykova & Rudi Zagst, 2014. "Portfolio Optimization in Affine Models with Markov Switching," Papers 1403.5247, arXiv.org.
- Michael Ludkovski & Hyekyung Min, 2010. "Illiquidity Effects in Optimal Consumption-Investment Problems," Papers 1004.1489, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- Bin Zou & Abel Cadenillas, 2014. "Optimal Investment and Risk Control Problem for an Insurer: Expected Utility Maximization," Papers 1402.3560, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Sotomayor, Luz R. & Cadenillas, Abel, 2011. "Classical and singular stochastic control for the optimal dividend policy when there is regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 344-354, May.
- Zhang, Miao & Chen, Ping & Yao, Haixiang, 2017. "Mean-variance portfolio selection with only risky assets under regime switching," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 35-42.
- Zeng, Yan & Wu, Huiling & Lai, Yongzeng, 2013. "Optimal investment and consumption strategies with state-dependent utility functions and uncertain time-horizon," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 462-470.
- Bin Zou & Abel Cadenillas, 2014. "Explicit Solutions of Optimal Consumption, Investment and Insurance Problem with Regime Switching," Papers 1402.3562, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:19:y:2009:i:2:p:251-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.