Financial Development And Productive Efficiency In Oecd Countries: An Exploratory Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, May.
- World Bank, 2001. "Finance for Growth : Policy Choices in a Volatile World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13895.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George M. von Furstenberg & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2007.
"Dependence on External Finance by Manufacturing Sector: Examining the Measure and its Properties,"
CEPII research center, issue 111, pages 55-80.
- George von Furstenberg & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2007. "Dependence on External Finance by Manufacturing Sector: Examining the Measure and its Properties," Caepr Working Papers 2007-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Christian Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, 2013. "What Drives and Limits Financial Deepening Dynamics? Fresh Empirical-based Policy Lessons for African Sub-Regions," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_003, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- NGUENA Christian-Lambert & NANFOSSO Roger, 2014. "Macroeconomic Factors and Dynamics of Financial Deepening: An empirical Investigation applied to the CEMAC Sub-region," Working Papers 14/015, African Governance and Development Institute..
- BABATOUNDE, Latoundji Alain, 2010. "Efficiency of financial micro intermediation in the WAEMU countries: A stochastic frontier production analysis," MPRA Paper 33446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Philip Arestis & Georgios Chortareas & Evangelia Desli, 2006. "Technical Efficiency and Financial Deepening in the non-OECD Economies," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 353-373.
- Yves Kuhry & Laurent Weill, 2010.
"Financial intermediation and macroeconomic efficiency,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(15), pages 1185-1193.
- Yves Kuhry & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Financial Intermediation and Macroeconomic Efficiency," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ertek, Gurdal & Ozturk, Secil, 2009. "Assessing the adverse effects of interbank funds on bank efficiency through using semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 38113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, 2013. "Financial Deepening Dynamics and Implication for Financial Policy Coordination in a Monetary Union: the case of WAEMU," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_005, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- Nguena Christian Lambert & Tsafack Nanfosso Roger, 2014.
"On the Sensitivity of Banking Activity Shocks: Evidence from the CEMAC Sub-region,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 354-372.
- Christian Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, 2013. "On the Sensitivity of Banking Activity Shocks: Evidence from the CEMAC Sub-region," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_007, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- Mari Maté-Sánchez-Val & Antonia Madrid-Guijarro, 2011. "A spatial efficiency index proposal: an empirical application to SMEs productivity," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(2), pages 353-371, October.
- Christian-Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack-Nanfosso, 2014.
"On the Sensitivity of Banking Activity to Macroeconomic Shocks: Evidence from CEMAC Sub-region
[Sensibilité du Secteur Bancaire aux Chocs Macroéconomiques: Cas de la sous-région CEMAC]," Post-Print halshs-01097850, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:74:y:2006:i:4:p:417-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.