Lease Defaults And The Efficient Mitigation Of Damages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2009. "Lease Defaults and the Efficient Mitigation of Damages," Working papers 2009-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoy, Michael & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1991.
"Squatters' Rights and Urban Development: An Economic Perspective,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 79-92, February.
- Hoy, M. & Jimenez, E., 1988. "Squatters' Right And Urban Development: An Economic Perspective," Working Papers 1988-14, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Brueckner, Jan K, 1993. "Inter-store Externalities and Space Allocation in Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-16, July.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Ayre & Shavell, Steven, 1991.
"Information and the Scope of Liability for Breach of Contract: The Rule of Hadley vs. Baxendale,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 284-312, Fall.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Steven Shavell, 1991. "Information and the Scope of Liability for Breach of Contract: The Rule of Hadley V. Baxendale," NBER Working Papers 3696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 1995. "Contracting with spatial externalities and agency problems The case of retail leases," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-372, June.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2000. "The Dynamic Effects of Land Title Systems," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 370-389, May.
- de Meza, David & Gould, J R, 1992. "The Social Efficiency of Private Decisions to Enforce Property Rights," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 561-580, June.
- Matthew Baker & Thomas Miceli & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2001. "Property Rights by Squatting: Land Ownership Risk and Adverse Possession Statutes," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 360-370.
- Hoon Cho & James D. Shilling, 2007. "Valuing Retail Shopping Center Lease Contracts," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 623-649, December.
- Thomas J Miceli & C. F Sirmans & Geoffrey K Turnbull, 2003. "Land Ownership Risk and Urban Development," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 73-94.
More about this item
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:49:y:2009:i:5:p:915-930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.