Optimal retail lease contracts: the principal-agent approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brueckner, Jan K, 1993. "Inter-store Externalities and Space Allocation in Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-16, July.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1983.
"An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 7-45, January.
- Sanford Grossman & Oliver Hart, "undated". "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sanford J Grossman & Oliver D Hart, 2001. "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000339, David K. Levine.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 1995. "Contracting with spatial externalities and agency problems The case of retail leases," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-372, June.
- Rees, Ray, 1985. "The Theory of Principal and Agent: Part 2," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 75-95, May.
- John D. Benjamin & Glenn W. Boyle & C. F. Sirmans, 1990. "Retail Leasing: The Determinants of Shopping Center Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 302-312.
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1979. "Moral Hazard and Observability," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 74-91, Spring.
- Raymond Chiang & Tsong-Yue Lai & David C. Ling, 1986. "Retail Leasehold Interests: A Contingent Claim Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 216-229.
- Benjamin, John D. & Boyle, Glenn W. & Sirmans, C. F., 1992. "Price discrimination in shopping center leases," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 299-317, November.
- Rees, Ray, 1985. "The Theory of Principal and Agent: Part 1," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 3-26, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moussawi-Haidar, Lama & Çömez-Dolgan, Nagihan, 2017. "Percentage rent contracts between co-stores," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 912-925.
- Joseph Williams, 2014. "Percentage Rents with Agency," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 791-828, December.
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2005. "State-contingent rent reduction and tenancy contract choice," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 355-375, April.
- Konishi, Hideo & Sandfort, Michael T., 2003. "Anchor stores," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 413-435, May.
- Eagling, Lawrence E. & Ashton, Elizabeth C. & Eagle, Josh, 2015. "The incentives of a resource owner: Evidence from a private oyster fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 28-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:6:p:727-738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.