Optimal retail lease contracts: the principal-agent approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rees, Ray, 1985. "The Theory of Principal and Agent: Part 2," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 75-95, May.
- Benjamin, John D. & Boyle, Glenn W. & Sirmans, C. F., 1992. "Price discrimination in shopping center leases," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 299-317, November.
- Raymond Chiang & Tsong-Yue Lai & David C. Ling, 1986. "Retail Leasehold Interests: A Contingent Claim Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 216-229.
- Rees, Ray, 1985. "The Theory of Principal and Agent: Part 1," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 3-26, January.
- John D. Benjamin & Glenn W. Boyle & C. F. Sirmans, 1990. "Retail Leasing: The Determinants of Shopping Center Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 302-312.
- Sanford J Grossman & Oliver D Hart, 2001.
"An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
391749000000000339, David K. Levine.
- Sanford Grossman & Oliver Hart, . "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Brueckner, Jan K, 1993. "Inter-store Externalities and Space Allocation in Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-16, July.
- HOLMSTROM, Bengt, .
"Moral hazard and observability,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-379, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 1995. "Contracting with spatial externalities and agency problems The case of retail leases," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-372, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:6:p:727-738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.