Price discrimination in shopping center leases
No abstract is available for this item.
- Pashigian, B Peter & Gould, Eric D, 1998. "Internalizing Externalities: The Pricing of Space in Shopping Malls," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 115-142, April.
- Moussawi-Haidar, Lama & Çömez-Dolgan, Nagihan, 2017. "Percentage rent contracts between co-stores," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 912-925.
- John Clapp & Katsiaryna Bardos & Tingyu Zhou, 2014. "Expansions and Contractions of Major US Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 16-56, January.
- Schuetz, Jenny, 2015.
"Why are Walmart and Target Next-Door neighbors?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 38-48.
- Schuetz, Jenny, 2014. "Why Are Wal-Mart and Target Next-Door Neighbors?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-81, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Takeaki Kariya & Yasuyuki Kato & Tomonori Uchiyama & Takashi Suwabe, 2005. "Tenant Management and Lease Valuation for Retail Properties: A Real Options Approach," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 44-82.
- Gregory H. Chun & Mark J. Eppli & James D. Shilling, 2001. "A Simulation Analysis of the Relationship between Retail Sales and Shopping Center Rents," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(3), pages 163-186.
- Barker, David, 2003. "Length of residence discounts, turnover, and demand elasticity. Should long-term tenants pay less than new tenants?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Eric D. Gould & B. Peter Pashigian & Canice J. Prendergast, 2005. "Contracts, Externalities, and Incentives in Shopping Malls," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 411-422, August.
- Gould, Eric D & Pashigian, B. Peter & Prendergast, Canice, 2002. "Contracts, Externalities and Incentives in Shopping Malls," CEPR Discussion Papers 3598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Stanton & Nancy Wallace, 2009. "An Empirical Test of a Contingent Claims Lease Valuation Model," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(1), pages 1-26.
- Konishi, Hideo & Sandfort, Michael T., 2003. "Anchor stores," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 413-435, May.
- Hideo Konishi & Michael Sandfort, 2001. "Anchor Stores," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 516, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2002.
- John M. Clapp & Stephen L. Ross & Tingyu Zhou, 2015. "Retail Agglomeration and Competition Externalities: Evidence from Openings and Closings of Multiline Department Stores in the US," Working papers 2015-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Kangoh, 1995. "Optimal retail lease contracts: the principal-agent approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 727-738, December.
- Mark J. Eppli & John D. Benjamin, 1994. "The Evolution of Shopping Center Research: A Review and Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 5-32.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & G. Stacy Sirmans & Barry A. Diskin, 1994. "The Effect of Anchor Tenant Loss on Shopping Center Rents," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 99-110.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C.F. Sirmans & Denise Stake, 1998. "Optimal Competition and Allocation of Space in Shopping Centers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(1), pages 113-126.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:32:y:1992:i:3:p:299-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed