The Dynamic Effects of Land Title Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Miceli & C.F. Sirmans & Geoffrey Turnbull, 1998. "Title Assurance and Incentives for Efficient Land Use," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 305-323, November.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J., 1988. "A stochastic analysis of land development timing and property valuation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 357-381, August.
- Capozza, Dennis & Li, Yuming, 1994. "The Intensity and Timing of Investment: The Case of Land," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 889-904, September.
- Miceli, Thomas J & Sirmans, C F, 1995. "The Economics of Land Transfer and Title Insurance," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 81-88, January.
- Besley, Timothy, 1995. "Property Rights and Investment Incentives: Theory and Evidence from Ghana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 903-937, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro, Ignacio & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2010. "Antichresis leases: Theory and empirical evidence from the Bolivian experience," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Geoffrey Turnbull, 2005. "The Investment Incentive Effects of Land Use Regulations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 357-395, December.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Munneke, Henry J. & Sirmans, C.F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2011.
"A question of title: Property rights and asset values,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 499-507.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Henry J. Munneke & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2008. "A Question of Title: Property Rights and Asset Values," Working papers 2008-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2004. "Development moratoria," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 155-169, September.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C.F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2009.
"Lease Defaults And The Efficient Mitigation Of Damages,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 915-930.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2009. "Lease Defaults and the Efficient Mitigation of Damages," Working papers 2009-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Arrunada, Benito & Garoupa, Nuno, 2005. "The Choice of Titling System in Land," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 709-727, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:47:y:2000:i:3:p:370-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.