A stochastic analysis of land development timing and property valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan Wang & Wei Tang & Shenghua Jia, 2016. "Uncertainty, Competition and Timing of Land Development: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Hangzhou, China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 218-245, August.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Strange, Niels, 2000. "The option value of non-contaminated forest watersheds," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 115-125, August.
- Tan Lee & Jyh-Bang Jou, 2010. "Urban Spatial Development: a Real Options Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 161-187, February.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2000. "The Dynamic Effects of Land Title Systems," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 370-389, May.
- Seung Dong You, 2014. "The Leveraged City," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1042-1066, December.
- David Dale-Johnson & W. Jan Brzeski, 2000. "Long-term Public Leaseholds in Poland: Implications of Contractual Incentives," Working Paper 8646, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2004. "Development moratoria," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 155-169, September.
- Weiß, Dominik, 2009. "Keeping the Bubble Alive! The Effects of Urban Renewal and Demolition Subsidies in the East German Housing Market," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Priscilla Yung Medeiros, 2003. "Applications of Real Options in the Real Estate Market Focusing the City of Rio de Janeiro," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 45-87.
- K.C. Wong & George Norman, 1994. "The Optimal Time of Renovating a Mall," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 33-48.
- Davis, Graham A. & Cairns, Robert D., 2012. "Good timing: The economics of optimal stopping," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 255-265.
- Brent Ambrose, 2005. "Forced Development and Urban Land Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 245-265, April.
- David Dale-Johnson, 1999. "Long Term Ground Leases, the Redevelopment Option and Contract Incentives," Working Paper 8653, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2004. "Urban growth controls: transitional dynamics of development fees and growth boundaries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 215-237, March.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Boarnet, Marlon G., 2006. "Uncertainty and the timing of an urban congestion relief investment.: The no-land case," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 189-208, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:18:y:1988:i:3:p:357-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.